Allow export of Non-customizable Unmanaged Web Resource

Oct 21, 2012 at 2:54 AM
Edited Oct 21, 2012 at 2:54 AM

Hello!

The tool allows to export only script resources which has "Customizable" property set to 'True' (file ScriptManager.cs, line 51). While I understand the reason for this, it only makes sense for Managed Web Resources. And it brings an issue to develoment environments. Would it be possible to extend the filter to allow export of Non-customizable Unmanaged script resources?
Changing the export logic would not break the Non-customizable Web Resource security, because CRM itself allows to change Non-customizable Unmannaged script resources via UI.

Here goes an issue in details.
While developing solutions on a development server all scripts used in managed solutions has "Customiazible" set to 'False'. Still the script is unmanaged on my development server until I export it as part of a managed solution. This way when I deliver managed solution to my customers they don't have a way to change it via UI.
Because of the way the tool works now, before exporting a script I have to change "Customizable" property to 'False', export the script and set it back to 'True' again.

Thanks in advance and I thanks again for your great tools!

Regards

Coordinator
Oct 22, 2012 at 2:47 PM

That should be possible now!

Oct 22, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Yeap, it works. Thanks a lot!