Thanks for the quick reply,
To reproduce my problem
1. Upload a js file to CRM webresource, name like new_test/test.js,
with "/" in the name.
2. Use the tool to export this script by click "Export Scripts", then this file is displayed as test.js under "new_test" group in the scripts tree view
3. Right click test.js file and select "edit with VS 2010", the tool will ask you to save the js on the disk before trying to edit it.
4. Save this file on the disk, if I specified a folder called "Project", the tool will create "new_test" folder in the "project" folder and then save the a test.js file in the "new_test" folder.
5. Right click test.js file in the tree view and select "edit with VS 2010" again, the tool
still ask you to save the js on the disk before trying to edit it.
6. If use tool to load the test.js file from disk. It can be edited with vs 2010, but can't be imported into server.
Hope it makes sense to you. Thanks.